Best Smartphones Under 10000, 15000 And 20000 In India
We Indian love smartphones, and with every passing year, we tend to move forward with brands and new phone models. While the flagship models start from around 25k, some phone brands manufacture mid-range smartphones in India that start from a mere 8k INR. Here in this list, you will find the best-selling smartphones under 10000, 15000, and 20000 in India. So without any further ado, let’s get started with our list of the best mid-range smartphones in India today.
Best smartphone under 10000
While there are 10+ brands and 100+ models available in this price segment, one smartphone stands above the rest and yes, we are talking about Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime. The smartphone has everything you’d expect from a premium smartphone. While it won’t be enough to beat the flagship models, you will surely enjoy the gaming and movies watching experience on its 16.58cms(6.53) FHD+ IPS Display. To get an overview of the smartphone, check out its features below.
- Helio G80 processor.
- 5020mAh Fast Charging Battery.
- AI Quad Camera with Ultra-wide and Macro lenses.
- 8MP AI front camera.
- 185 hours music playback time
- 31 hours calling time
- 19 hours navigation time
- 19 hours video playback time
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 protection
- Some more options under 10000
- Samsung Galaxy M01s
- OPPO A5s
- Realme C11
- Xiaomi Poco M3
- Samsung Galaxy M12
- Best smartphone under 15000
Best smartphone under 15000
Yet again, MI’s next-generation smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 takes the lead as the best smartphone to buy under 15000 in India. Backed up the Snapdragon 678 gaming processor and 6 GB of RAM, there are no phones in the price segment that can provide the level of performance you would get with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. If you don’t care much about the performance and want a smartphone for clicking photos or making selfie videos, you can rest assured that Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 fulfills that desire with a 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP quad camera setup. Plus the 13 MP front camera will change your way of taking selfies and front camera videos. If you love MI, then check out the features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 below.
- Super AMOLED 6.43 inch screen
- Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 678 gaming processor.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 4/64 and 4/128, 6/128 with UFS 2.2 storage
- Quad camera setup with 48 MP, 8 MP (ultrawide), 2 MP (macro) and 2 MP (depth).
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps video recording
- 3 MP, f/2.5 camera with HDR mode and 1080p@30fps video recording
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
- Fast charging 33W
More smartphones under 15000
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Xiaomi Poco M3
- Samsung Galaxy M12
- Motorola Moto G30.
The best smartphone under 20000
The 20000 price segment is a special one and there are more smartphones in that range than you can count on your fingers. However, there are decent ones among those smartphones that come under 20 thousand and are definitely worth the buck. Among them, Mi 10I 5G features take the lead as the best smartphone under 20000 in India. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor, Mi 10I 5G is the best phone in India under 20000. Below are some of the specifications of the smartphones along with more smartphones under 20000.
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5).
- 6.67 inches.
- Android 10, MIUI 12.
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 6/128 and 8/128 with UFS 2.2 storage.
- Quad camera setup with 108 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) and 2 MP(depth).
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and 720p@960fps video recording with gyro-EIS.
- 16 MP front-facing camera with 1080p@30fps, and 720p@120fps.
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Li-Po 4820 mAh, non-removable.
- Fast charging 33W.
More smartphones under 20000
- Vivo V20 SE
- Realme X7 5G
- Realme 7
- Realme 7 Pro
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro.
- OPPO A74 5G.
So that’s all folks. I think I’ve summarised the biggest question of affordable smartphones. If you like these kinds of topics, you don’t you check out my tech page to learn more about the latest technology and gadgets.